2-port ethernet chip suggestion

Hi All,

I am looking for a low-cost 2-port ethernet chip (10/100Mbps) for embedded system design. Davicom has their DM9003 chip which appears to b recent.

Another option is to put DM9000 chips.

However, cannot seem to find a place to order these parts.

Any suggestions on alternative parts which have good support/info?

Thanks, Saritha

Reply to
kalyanamsaritha

"kalyanamsaritha" skrev i meddelandet news:OfGdnVb1gpMBSKPanZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com...

The ATNGW100 AVR32 gateway board resells for $89 single qty and has dual Ethernet. Both ethernet MACs are built into the AP7000. Runs Linux off the shelf.

You can buy the chip separately obviously.

--
Best Regards,
Ulf Samuelsson

be

I'm not a PIC micro fan but some of they're peripherals rock.

check this out:

Nico

Reply to
Nico Admin

Nico,

Welcome to the world of Microchip.

I have used this chip with a 68hc11 and a Philips ARM7.

Nice part, wven if it requires 350 mA to operate.

donald

Reply to
donald