Uher Z140, domestic amp

Probably 1981 but looks more late 1970s with only 1 IC, HA12002 , dark paxolin pcb etc. Told it was non working before being put in a cupboard for years. As it is a switch mode power supply I've not powered up yet. Anyone familiar with these? Power switch must operate via a small auxilliary transformer to power a large relay over, to connect mains AC across to rectifier diodes and 350V /

470uF , then high V, low A ,DC to inside a screened box , with 2 wires out presumably low V, high A, DC. Nothing obviously wrong except a 2SD330 on a heatsink was flopped over and touching the small transformer grounded mount but D330 was insulated from the heatsink. No awkward smells or sights but I've not looked in the screened box. Also has VG840 preamp, EG740 tuner and CR240 tuner with loads of spaghetti.
Reply to
N Cook