Plcc32 chip bios

Hi all

I search chip Plcc32, such Atmel49F002_V3, or similar. Where can buy a chip like this in single o few pieces?

This foto is similar:

Thanks

Reply to
pahm

The chip SST39SF020A is possible using for chip bios for mainboard socket462 Amd cpu.

Thanks

Regards

Reply to
pahm

I dont know where to buy in Italy. Cant you take one from a old/bad motherbord?

--
MFG Gernot
Reply to

"Gernot Fink" ha scritto nel messaggio news: snipped-for-privacy@mid.individual.net...

My question is: what kind of chip can replace Atmel At49F002T bios?

Thanks

Reply to
pahm

There are many chips which can run the BIOS but some of them are not programmable with any flash utility. Its because there are some different programming systems.

Winbond W49F002up is used as bios on for AMD CPUs (Athlon class) . AMD AM29F002BT is also used as Bios

--
MFG Gernot
Reply to