Plcc32 chip bios

Hi all

I search chip Plcc32, such Atmel49F002_V3, or similar. Where can buy a chip like this in single o few pieces?

This foto is similar:

Thanks

Regards

Reply to
pahm

Ebay.. You know these needs to be programmed right?

Reply to
Morten Leikvoll

"Morten Leikvoll" ha scritto nel messaggio news: snipped-for-privacy@lyse.net...

I searched on ebay, but I not found a chip equals or similar.

Been to other retailers?

Thanks

Regards

Reply to
pahm

Search at

for AT49F002 and you'll find a few distributors that still carry this. You don't mention the speed grade necessary, so you'll need to do the research.

--
Rich Webb     Norfolk, VA
Reply to

Also:

JW

Try the keyword "at49f002" and a few pops up.

Reply to
Morten Leikvoll

Also, possible equivalent/replacement flash chips are: AM29F002, AT49F020, SST39SF020 (seems to be pretty widely available), M29F002, and W49F002.

You'll need to do the detail work to check whether any of these really work in your application. For example, one may be a 100% drop-in replacement except that the chip's device ID code is different but that difference means that it fails the in-system boot check.

--
Rich Webb     Norfolk, VA
Reply to

This chip work for bios chip mainboard pc.

Thanks

Regards

Reply to
pahm

I try search Maxim Max1987 tfqp and socket, not adapter for this chip.

Thanks

Regards

Reply to
pahm