Hameg oscilloscope

Can someone send me a scanned manual or a pdf file of the Hameg HM205-3 oscilloscope?

Thank you

Reply to
Marco Torricelli

Marco Torricelli schrieb:

  1. You should contact Hameg directly. They have the complete manuals as PDF, and normally (if asked friendly) they provide them for free.
  2. This is a german speaking newsgroup... :-)

HTH,

--
Dipl.-Ing. Tilmann Reh
Autometer GmbH Siegen - Elektronik nach Maß.

I don't think it's inappropiate to post in English to a German newsgroup, if you are looking for info/help on a German product. Since Hameg probably has its core market in Germany it is only reasonable to assume that the likelihood is quite high to get info/help from a german speaking newsgroup. So this posting is perfectly on topic. You don't limit yourself to components where datasheets are available in German - you wouldn't be able to do any serious work in electronics if you would do so, so with all respect, what's the point of your remark?

Cheers, Klaus

Reply to
Klaus Bahner

Klaus Bahner schrieb:

I didn't say it was off topic, and I also gave a (hopefully useful) reply.

It was *just* a remark. Also see the three characters at the very end of that line.

Fup2p.

--
Dipl.-Ing. Tilmann Reh
Autometer GmbH Siegen - Elektronik nach Maß.
http://www.autometer.de
Reply to
Tilmann Reh

Hi Klaus

to assume that the likelihood is quite high to get info/help from a german speaking newsgroup. So this posting is perfectly on topic.

Well, Tilmann had a smiley posted at the end of his remark. My news reader makes "real" smileys from these, yellow and with a real face. Anyways, Hameg does sell in other countries including North America. Seems like their little spectrum analyzer is popular. Some day I am going to buy one of these for myself.

Regards, Joerg

Joerg