Frequency calibration of Hameg oscilloscope

Hello all, I have a Hameg HM203-5 oscilloscope which seems to be 8% off in frequency. Anyone knows if there is a way to calibrate it ? I can't put my hands on the manual right now.

-- Guillaume Dargaud

"No printing is permitted on this book. This book cannot be given to someone else. This book cannot be read aloud." - License terms for Adobe ebooks.

Reply to
Guillaume Dargaud

Please don't be offended by this suggestion, but I've been there, done that. Are you sure the continuous timebase adjustment knob in the middle of the fixed timebase control is rotated into its calibrated position?

Reply to
Dana Raymond