IR problem on a ITT/NOKIA TV

I have a ITT/NOKIA color tv, model 7161s VT. The set is doing ok only for the IR which is not working properly. The tv reacts only on the volume and channels controls. When I switch to the teletext, the display reacts but does not go to the teletext. I've already tried about four different romote control. Is there someone who can give me an idea?

gilbert

Reply to
gilbert