help w. comp. value

Need help with compnent value of a condensator in a Panasonic Video NV-SD35. It's in the powerunit possition C31. The value on it is unreadable so I need the value. The power unit is a 1100 series powerunit.

Reply to
Rick Ekman

Condensator should of course be capacitor. Excuse me poor english!

Rick

"Rick Ekman" skrev i meddelandet news:PqWXd.19300$ snipped-for-privacy@newsb.telia.net...

NV-SD35.

need

Reply to
Rick Ekman

No problem. The Danish word for capacitor is "kondensator". Bad english, but you have a fine danish :-))

-anyway, I can not help you .

Bo //

Reply to
Bo Bjerre