wireless remote

i want to make awireless remote using rf circuit and i don't find any practical circuit or help to can make this circuit

Reply to
rerom

Are you from a middle east country Are you an Arab Are you a Muslim

What do you want to do with this wireless remote What do you want to control How far does it need to go what frequency does it need to operate at.. How much power will you have to supply this remote.

Reply to
Dana

It's a lot easier just to buy one. Check out the Home Theater Master MX-600, for example. I have one and I love it.

mgkelson