which CMOS pins to ground?

The ground and VL pins power the logic section that must match the voltage swing of the controlling signals. Unused controls can be tied either to ground of to VL.

V+ and V= power the switches, themselves, and those rails must contain all analog signals passing through the switches. VL and Ground must be inside the V- to V+ range.

The unused switch connections (COM, NO, NC) may be left floating or tied to any voltage between V- and V+.

Reply to
John Popelish

Hey all;

I'm experimenting with a CMOS analog switch (MAX4662). It's got 4 switches in it and can be run on +/- or single supply. I'm only using 1 of the switches at the moment, and I'm running it singel supply. Which of the remaining pins need to be grounded? I was thinking just the com pins (and not the NC or NO), but then got wondering about V-.....

Thanks

Reply to
tempus fugit

Set your PC clock right, idiot.

Reply to
MassiveProng

Sorry, I don't follow. So do I connect the idiot to ground, or the clock to ground, or both? Or can they just be left floating?

Thanks

Reply to
tempus fugit