Where is John Popelish?

I haven't seen any posts from John for a few months. I hope he is okay.

--- Joe

Reply to
Joe

Now that you mention it, neither have I. Was he retired ?

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

Dogpile results showed John Popelish, 60, Virginia, but the profile is now for "?":

It also showed this, but the page does not exist:

Maybe God smote him down...

And miscellaneous hits:

But at least I didn't find any obits...

Paul

Reply to
Paul E. Schoen

That's good at least.

Another long-gone regular, John Woodgate, is busy writing for the EMC Journal. This month's copy came through the letterbox today.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

okay.

now

rnal.

I saw an answer to an engineering category question on Yahoo!Answers, that was signed with his name. This was within the past 2 weeks. I just went to look for the link, but I couldn't find it. If I come across it, again, I'll post it. There can't be too many John Popelishes answering online electrical engineering questions, so one would assume it's the same one to whom you refer.

Tom Pounds Albuquerque.

Reply to
tlb