video surveillance

Does anybody know of a home video surveillance system?

I have a neighbor who has been periodically vandalizing our property over the past 3 years. I want to set up a hidden camera system to record him. The police said they can't do anything unless I catch him on camera.

He does a couple hundred $ of damage per year. And I'm afraid for the safety of my family.

My budget is about $300 but maybe can go higher. I have a good working pc I can use for a system.

Any suggestions/ideas helpful.

Thanks,

FrankLee

Reply to
FrankLee

Try

They have a HUGE number of different cameras and systems available, including infrared, wireless and cameras so small that 2 would fit on your finger. :-)

Many of the cameras are significantly under $100. But you'd have to determine if their image would be good enough for you to use to identify someone. Though I guess if it just seemed to look like your neighbor, that could be enough to keep him from doing any more damage once he was confronted with the video "evidence".

Good luck! John

Reply to
John

Free ADULT Videos and Pictures updated daily!

67 categories:Amateurs, Celebrities, Anal, Asian, BBW, BDSM,

Black, Foot Fetish, Gay, Group, Hairy, Hardcore, Lesbians, Mature,

Teens, Latina, Toys, Pornstars, Cartoons, Amateur WebCam Movies &

more,

F R E E . A D U L T . V I D E O . c l i c k . H E R E

zilzil166