Video select logic with Multiplex IC?

I'm working on a circuit for my Atari ST computer which allows for different monitors/TVs to be used, but I'm stuck when it comes to the "logic" part of it although I think I have a functioning idea ;-)

Do I need a "multiplexer" type of IC as the "electronic switch" (U1)? What about the "logic" ICs that control U1, setting it to 3 different positions according to the logic state of the "mono detect" line and the micro-switch inside the DIN-13 connector?

Reply to
SixteenThirtytwo