Using Battery with Charger and Macerator

I am hopfeul that this will be my last message about this issue. I am almost complete with this project; but I have one more question.

Concerning the use of the macerator (for those who have been following my messages and threads), would it be appropriate for me to use two of my older (12 Volt DC) lead, acid-free batteries in line --> rather than using an auto battery?

Just curious.

Thanks,

Mark

Reply to
mea305

Yes, if they can provide enough current.

Ed

Reply to
ehsjr