Is this the type of charger I need for the Acid-Free 12 Volt Battteries?

Dear Group:

Is this the type of battery charger that I would need for my 12 Volt acid-free batteries for my scooter? It is listed in the following URL:

Thanks,

Mark ( snipped-for-privacy@aol.com)

Reply to
mea305

On 5 Aug 2006 07:44:33 -0700, in message , "mea305" scribed:

Not even close. Please re-read the responses given in your other thread.

Reply to
Alan B

On 5 Aug 2006 07:44:33 -0700, in message , "mea305" scribed: