Scooter Batteries: Revisited

Just to keep things separate, I would like to pose this question concerning my scooter. I have a "Three-Step," 12VDC, 4Amp (max) re-charger, which has worked wonders. Can I use it to re-charge both batteries (each being 12VDC, lead, acid-free) at the same time, or should I continue with my present management of re-charging one battery at a time?

Thanks,

Mark

Reply to
mea305

You'll get maximum life ot of your batteries if they are charged separately.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida