Thermal jittering effects

Hai

I donnot have any idea a bout how to reduce the thermal jittering problems.Even i donnot know how it will effects from cool condition to hot condition.Tell me the what r the steps we considered to reduce thermal jittering problems.How can i solve this problem

plse

Thank u

Reply to
sp

Well, you could start by asking an answerable question.

What thermal 'jittering' problem? Given that this is an electronics group, one could assume you mean thermal noise in circuits -- is that it? If so, what are you trying to accomplish with your circuit, how much of a problem is the noise, and what have you tried to do to eliminate it? If not, why are you asking on this group?

--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services

Tim Wescott