Switching V-reg

Hello,

I need to find a v-reg that turns 12 volts to 3.3volts and one that turns 12 volts to 5volts. Does anyone know any good ICs for this.

Joe McKibben

Reply to
Joe

John Popelish

Thanks, those are cool! :-) The engrish in the html document was kinda entertaining too. "....when the output power is big, the pulse duration gets widely". LOL, too funny. ;-)

Reply to
Anthony Fremont

Thanks for the help I really appreciate it.

Joe McKibben

Reply to
Joe