surface resistance between 2 points

Hi.

Look for the formula giving the capacitance between adjacent round conductors. Except for the constant term and the fact that one is per unit length and the other not, the formula will be the same. Just substitute conductivity for permeability per unit length.

--
--Larry Brasfield
email: donotspam_larry_brasfield@hotmail.com

not sure on your question format "1 M/square" ?

1 meter per square? or 1 meg ohm per square?

and when you say round?, are we talking about a round like in a doughnut? or a sphere ?

Reply to
Jamie

Hi,

I have a discussion with a collegue. We have material with 1 M/square surface resistance. What is the resistance between 2 points (diameter 1 mm round) seperated by 20 mm. Is there a formula somewere or a place to look.

Thanks Ronald

Reply to
rab

There is an equation. Google "surface resistance two contacts" or something similar.

(rho/dz)log(L/r)/pi or something.

John