Conversion programm + frequency counter

I did a quick Google search on the phrase "PIC frequency counter", and the first page was just full of interesting projects of this sort.

is one such.

You can also go to

and download their AN592 application note, which is for a frequency counter using the PIC16C5x chips.

Googling on "8051 frequency counter" shows a link to

where there is a project of that sort, I think.

Dave Platt

Hey,

1) Where can i find an programm that has an listing or HEX-file for an PIC16F84 To convert to an processor in the 8051-familie? (for an 80C537)

2) I look an schematic for an Frequency counter with 8051-processor.

With thank Christophe (Sorry for the bad English)

Reply to
Christophe