Stranding?

Agreement that it is ridiculous and should be changed, perhaps? I wonder where the force to change a patently absurd system is. But no, I get abuse and nit picking argument in return. Look, if Australia has a patently absurd system that you can demonstrate, let fly and I will be only too happy to agree.

We have tenths of a cent in the sense you mention too, (that metric money :) but we don't call it a "mil" which is what is claimed here. We don't pay in anything less than 5 cents, so there is no real entity of a tenth of a cent. Nothing to give a special name to, that's for sure.

Reply to
John Riley

Well, don't be shy, which one isn't?

Reply to
John Riley

On Fri, 18 Aug 2006 11:55:29 +0800, in message , "John Riley" scribed:

My own private dictionary, where I am free to make things up as I go.

Reply to
Alan B