standards

Hi everyone,

I am new in this field (physical chemistry background). I am a test engineer for an eye wear company. We are about to incorporate some electronic in one of our product. Could anyone tell me what are the standards i should need to look at?? Thanks a lot.

Reply to
J.Bruneaux

I think you will have to say a little more than that if you expect any help.

Reply to
Tom Biasi

we gonna have a battery pack with small board to transform the DC into

60Hz 12V. The board and the battery pack are exposed to the outdoor (rain, sun, dust...). Everything is pretty close to the face. Our product is design for military application. I have absolutly no idea of what are the state of the art standards require for electronic devise, idealy our system should comply with EN, ANSI, and ASTM standards. That is why i did start by asking some advise to you guys. Hope those precision are gonna help you to help me.
Reply to
J.Bruneaux

--
Gmail, huh?

lucky guy you guest right!

we have mililtary expert tease and can lead you to suck cess. Pool
our know ledge with urine trinsic idiocrispy and how much amps at
60Hz 12V you need, and may be a speck will output.

standards are for silly guise, so ingore them.

just press on, using your white cane to guide you, and everything
will work out just fine.
Reply to
John Fields

If you are a test engineer then you should know how to research this project. The advice that you get here is only as good as the information that you provide, and most times less. Tom

Reply to
Tom Biasi

Snort! Happy fourth, Mr. Fields, and thanks for the fireworks -- lit 'im up real good.

Cheers Chris

Reply to
Chris

Here's my advice FWIW.

Find yourself a tame EMC / safety consultant. You'll probably need to use one at some point anyway. He'll be able to give you expert advice.

Note that designing for EMC /safety is whole lot cheaper than having to re-design after a test failure.

If you're in the UK look out for 'EMC clubs'. These were a DTI initiative IIRC. They are local sources of free advice and they probably also have some test kit they share among members.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

--
:-)
Reply to

manges dont tout simplement de la marde. merci

Reply to
lienju