something about transistos

"debeers"

** LOL !!!!!!!!

So this dribbling spastic does dumb n***er impersonations too !!

...... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

"debeers"

** LOL !!!!!!!!

So this dribbling spastic does dumb n***er impersonations too !!

...... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

"debeers"

** LOL !!!!!!!!

So this dribbling spastic does dumb n***er impersonations too !!

...... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

"debeers"

you are just miserable i wont say anything anymore

** LOL !!!!!!!!

So this dribbling spastic does dumb n***er impersonations too !!

...... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Welcome to sci.electronics.basics.

As a poster in this group, you are allowed (if you're lucky) ONE, and only one, useful response from Phil.

I see that you have already received one useful response from him. Congratulations on being among the lucky few! However be warned that further attempts at useful discussions with Phil are futile, as you are now finding out.

Best to move on, ignore him, and ask for advice from other people in here.

Again, welcome.

Reply to
redbelly

thank you

by the way i have made lots of search on net and i think i got what i want. the code RE i have been talking about is a smd code of a compenents. i was thinking it was the part number of the compenent so i focused on that while searching but this is not the way i should. RE is a smd code and while searching this kind of compenents we should look for it on smd code books so we can get the result more easily. thank you all againg except phil even he tried to help at first.

Reply to
debeers

"debeers"

( snip asinine drivel )

** Hey SPASTIC IDIOT.

Why don't you do the planet a favour & just drop dead - eh ?

....... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison