Solve noise for amplifier

Hello people,

I make a amplifier circuit with TDA2030, the amplifier works but when i connect it to loudspeaker, turn on the power, i hear noise from loudspeaker without input. I can not solve this problem although i make layout with center ground. Could anybody help me solve this problem?

Regards, Chauny.

Reply to
Chauny

i made instument for that i use same ic for audio amplifier so u want that ckt? i ll give u? i got output corectly may be other signal amlified &u get wrong result

Reply to
patel moni

Yes, i do. Could you give me? Thank you so much! Chauny

Reply to
Chauny