Solve noise for Amplifier board.

Hello peaple,

I make a amplifier circuit with TDA2030, the amplifier works but when i connect it to loudspeaker, turn on the power, i hear noise from loudspeaker without input. I can not solve this problem although i make layout with center ground. Could anybody help me solve this problem?

Regards, Chauny.

Reply to
Chauny

describe the power supply please

martin

Reply to
martin griffith

I agree. Sounds like a power supply issue. I would look there first.

Can you describe the noise it is making? Static, high-whine, low-rumble, something else?? Also, how loud is the noise, and what sound(s) are you trying to amplify? Speech? Music? Simple tones?, a combintation? And while you're at it, what kind of speaker?

-mpm

Reply to
mpm

When you press your ear against the speaker, try not to move your ear around..That will make a rubbing noise.. :P D from BC

Reply to
D from BC