Semiconductor manufacturing locations

Hello,

In light of the cargo ship debacle in the Pacific, I am trying to determine which companies still manufacture semiconductors in the US and Europe.

I found these:

Apparently Analog Devices is headquartered in the US but it's unclear to me whether they manufacture their devices in the US or outsource production.

Any input?

Thanks,

Michael

Reply to
Michael Darrett

Oh I forgot to mention: I'm primarily interested in transistors and microcontrollers.

Thanks!

Michael

Reply to
Michael Darrett

This is a bit reassuring.

Michael Darrett

Michael Darrett wrote: =================

** See 1/4 down the page:

Think you are flogging a dead horse.

..... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Thanks Phil!

Yes the horse is dying, but not quite dead yet. Give it another few months ?

mine which companies

s-manufacturers/

o me whether they

Reply to