Semiconductor manufacturing locations

Hello,

In light of the cargo ship debacle in the Pacific, I am trying to determine which companies still manufacture semiconductors in the US and Europe.

I found these:
https://www.thomasnet.com/articles/top-suppliers/semiconductor-suppliers-manufacturers/

https://www.bisinfotech.com/top-ten-transistor-manufacturers/

Apparently Analog Devices is headquartered in the US but it's unclear to me whether they manufacture their devices in the US or outsource production.

Any input?

Thanks,

Michael

Re: Semiconductor manufacturing locations
Oh I forgot to mention: I'm primarily interested in transistors and microcontrollers.

Thanks!

Michael

Re: Semiconductor manufacturing locations
This is a bit reassuring.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microchip_Technology

Re: Semiconductor manufacturing locations
Michael Darrett wrote:
=================

** See 1/4 down the page:

https://www.pcmag.com/news/silicon-usa-technology-made-in-america

Think you are flogging a dead horse.

.....   Phil

Re: Semiconductor manufacturing locations
Thanks Phil!

Yes the horse is dying, but not quite dead yet. Give it another few months
?

mine which companies
s-manufacturers/
o me whether they