RF

Hi there I want to know about RF as below

1.what is radio frequency 2.How does we use RF
  1. What is the frequency range

regards bala

Reply to
scbalachandran

What we usually do with such questions is use a search engine, such as google's (google.com) and do some homework. Try it

Don

Reply to
Don Bowey

Look in a dictionary, likely there will be an entry for "frequency". Once you understand that, the rest is simple, because radio is just a segment of the spectrum, higher than audio, but lower than light.

Michael

Reply to
Michael Black

Read it and see if that answers your questions.

Good luck Chris

Reply to
Chris

It appears to be electromagnetic radiation; similar to light but with much longer waves.

Usually for communication. We can change a specific frequency, say

615,225 Hertz so that it can be send and received to carry intelligent information for us.

We don't know. What is the longest electromagnetic wave that can be produced? we don't know. What is the shortest? we don't know; astronomers have found Cosmic rays with very short waves. If you are interested in only RF and you have access to a library you might find which RF bands are available to the public in your country.

Do you need to use an Internet Cafe? What does it cost you per minute to use the computer? Do you have any books where you live? Do you have any teachers that might have books with this type of information in them?

Best of luck with your learning,

Pj

Reply to
Pj

How come wireless sets have so many wires in them ?

Colin =^.^=

Reply to
colin