How do you compare product/price?

Hi all, I wonder if there is a fast way to shop and compare product/price for electronic components. For right now, I have to search for the product category like capacitor and pick out some of familiar name. I then have to read the spec to find out which one is the best. After I collect a set of best items, I have to compare the price. This takes me a long time. I wonder if there is a better way to do this. Is there something like Cnet where we can get some deep evaluation without doing it manually?

Thanks.

Reply to
qhoc0011