Receiver Specifications

Please explain to me about the following FM receiver (AV Receiver, Home Theater System) specifications, if possible and tell me how they are measured. Or do you know any link explaining about them?

Tuning range : 87.5-108MHz Grid : 50kHz IF frequency : 10.7MHz =C2=B1 25kHz Aerial input : 75=CE=A9 coaxial Sensitivity at 26dB S/N : < 7=CE=BCV Selectivity at 59/300kHz bandwidth : > 25dB IF rejection : > 60dB Image rejection : > 25dB Distortion at RF=3D1mV, dev. 75kHz : < 3%

-3dB Limiting point : 8=CE=BCV Crosstalk at RF=3D1mV, dev. 67.5kHz : > 28dB

Reply to
Myauk

Please explain to me about the following FM receiver (AV Receiver, Home Theater System) specifications, if possible and tell me how they are measured. Or do you know any link explaining about them?

Tuning range : 87.5-108MHz Grid : 50kHz IF frequency : 10.7MHz ± 25kHz Aerial input : 75? coaxial Sensitivity at 26dB S/N : < 7?V Selectivity at 59/300kHz bandwidth : > 25dB IF rejection : > 60dB Image rejection : > 25dB Distortion at RF=1mV, dev. 75kHz : < 3%

-3dB Limiting point : 8?V Crosstalk at RF=1mV, dev. 67.5kHz : > 28dB

They are measured with a laboratory full of specialized test equipment.

Or, if it is made in China, they just copy from a Japanese receiver manual.

Reply to
Homer J Simpson

This is the point I would like to talk about. If it is not that essential for service technicians, it should not be described in Service Manual. Publications need to be reliable in my opinion. Is there any one who wishes to discuss? For me I need to know which one is critical.

Regards

Reply to
Myauk

Since the specs are abysmal, I doubt they were copied

Reply to
GPG
** Google Wanker Alert !

** What is ?