RC transmiter

Hi I'm flying radio controled aircraft models . I thought to increase the transmited power from the transmiter can anyone tell me how to do that?????

Reply to
Dany

I can't fathom why you need more power. I used to fly a 10 foot RC glider to over 12,000 feet without any power problems. Only problem I had was keeping an eye on it. At that distance it is only a speck and usually require binoculars to see.

Dbowey wrote:

Reply to
Nick

On Saturday 18 September 2004 12:03 pm, Dany did deign to grace us with the following:

Just hold the transmitter sideways so that the axis of the antenna is perpendicular to line-of-sight. Maybe look up "radiation pattern" or "cone of silence".

Good Luck! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise