opening and closing doors

I'm fairly new to the internet and recently, I;ve been hearing sounds of doors opening and several minutes later, closing. Someone told me this is new mail in my inbox, but when I check, I find this not to be true. Can anyone tell me what this is ?

Reply to
flynncraft315

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com Inscribed thus:

Your place is haunted ! :-)

--
Best Reagrds:
                        Baron.

Sounds like AIM, ICQ or Yahoo chat or something. They're all instant messenger programs.

That, or you are indeed the victim of a haunting.

Bar> snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com Inscribed thus:

Reply to
Flyte

This group is about CIRCUITS. If you want to discuss how to use your Windoze computer, find a group where that subject is apt:

JeffM

You can go to your Control Panel...double click the 'Sounds and Audio Devices' applet. Then click the Sounds tab and you will see a list of all the Windows events and the sounds with which they are associated.

Reply to
Lord Garth

Its still haunted ! :-)

Best Regards:
                     Baron.
Reply to
Baron

It's the bill collector checking on you!

"

Reply to
Jamie

In article , snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com says...>