What Colour

Went into Retravision today to check out the iriver 5gb they said it
only came in grey, silver or red can anyone tell me if this is true as I
have seen or heard somewhere different ???
Reply to
Unlucky
And blue... check the website.
Reply to
Ross Marchant
Thanks Ross thought there was more
Reply to
Unlucky
so you thinking of buying one? i'm thinking of getting on for my father for christmas
Reply to
Ross Marchant
Yea I'm sold on the iriver 5gb it sounds the best might go for a red one.
Reply to
Unlucky