What Colour

Went into Retravision today to check out the iriver 5gb they said it only came in grey, silver or red can anyone tell me if this is true as I have seen or heard somewhere different ???

Reply to
Unlucky

And blue... check the website.

Reply to
Ross Marchant

Thanks Ross thought there was more

Reply to
Unlucky

so you thinking of buying one? i'm thinking of getting on for my father for christmas

Reply to
Ross Marchant

Yea I'm sold on the iriver 5gb it sounds the best might go for a red one.

Reply to
Unlucky