ON-LINE UPS

Can anyone suggest me books on Repair of On-Line UPS upto 80KVA

Reply to
mickey

I suggest that you get the manual from the manufacturer.

Tom

Reply to
Tom Biasi

At 80 KVA, he better be factory trained. One false move and you are dead.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

I probably should have mentioned that.

Tom

Reply to
Tom Biasi

No problem, since I did. :)

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Are you a licensed electrician?

Reply to
Homer J Simpson

"Homer J Simpson"

** You ask that because he need to be ?

Or because it is the sort of asinine question one of them would ask ?

...... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Phil Allison wrote: > "Homer J Simpson" > >

I would think the owner of a UPS that big wouldn't allow an inexperienced person to work on it - license or not.

GG

Reply to
stratus46

** What you naively think is not relevant.

...... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

The answers are different in each case.

Reply to
Homer J Simpson

hi mickey

don't trust books to repair any online ups it is not safe, as a engineer

first for all there are multi-section to operate a online ups

  1. power converter ( power line to online battery charger)
  2. sine wave generator
  3. pulse width generator etc... etc

so one wrong error or wrong fixed will damage the whole ups

study the online ups will take long time, its better join a ups company and become a professional techinican

from RAJ, B'lore

Reply to
forestking_lion