No voltage across power out terminals and speaker playing

"Michael A. Terrell"

** That is not DMM at all.

........ Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Ha, signs of intelligence. oops, that was a monkey i was looking at! sorry Phil for mistaking you. You really should stop playing with you're self, you're beginning to look like the rest of the animals.

Real Programmers Do things like this.
http://webpages.charter.net/jamie_5
Reply to
Jamie

"Jamie the Jerkoff "

** I am PISSING on YOU - FUCKHEAD

Jamie the Jerkoff = ONE grossly ASD f***ed MORON.

Fuck OFF !!!

....... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Phil in his natural habitat!

Really Phil, don't let me take anymore of your valuable time, i think it would be better spent with the rest of your animal friends. P.S. As a friend, i suggest you make a stop at the local drug store and pick up some condoms, you never know what kind of diseases those guys carry..

Have a good day Phil.

Real Programmers Do things like this.
http://webpages.charter.net/jamie_5
Reply to
Jamie

"Jamie the Jerkoff "

** I am PISSING on YOU - FUCKHEAD

Jamie the Jerkoff = ONE grossly ASD f***ed MORON.

Fuck OFF !!!

....... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Oh Phil, all that dirty talk is turning me on! are you busy?

Real Programmers Do things like this.
http://webpages.charter.net/jamie_5
Reply to
Jamie

Just hang it out Philthy likes licking things.

Reply to
atec77