phase shift oscillator

Here is iam diong a work the pahe shift contain 360degree how can we explain the phase of transister as simple.

Reply to
sri kanth

Here is iam diong a work the pahe shift contain 360degree how can we explain the phase of transister as simple.

Reply to
sri kanth

The common emitter connection of a transistor inverts 180 deg. In a Phase Shift Oscillator an other 180 degrees of phase shift is created by an R-C circut usually with three capacitors and three resistors. This circuit is in the feed back path from collector to base of the transistor such that the total phase shift is the sum of both, or 360 deg. The transistor must has sufficient voltage gain to make up all loses in the phase shift network so that the total gain around the loop is unity.

Reply to
Bob Eld