No voltage across power out terminals and speaker playing

...but remember "The Changeling" was a cross between an Earth-based probe and "The Other", an alien probe it ran into.

Earth-based morality doesn't have to apply to aliens... :)

Dave

Reply to
Dave

Or politicians. :(

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

for

detect

Nor does earth physics as Kirk and Spock attached the 'anti-gravs' and ran the probe to the transporter room. They were all out of 'anti-massers' I suppose.

Of course Scotty could have simply locked onto the probe from where it was and beamed it into space. Or dispersed it's atoms during the initial beam in or out, the latter preventing a huge explosion. Why didn't Kirk have the probe record the mods it made to the Enterprise engines....

Just some amusing wondering.

Reply to
Lord Garth

Geez, this finally turned into a great string.

Reply to
Don Bowey

How did the Enterprise manage to make banking turns in space and go "Whoosh" as it went past?

At least "Blake's 7" got that right.

Reply to
Homer J Simpson

me

probe

'anti-massers'

was

in or

record

Well, when you're bored.... :-)

Reply to
Lord Garth

was

in

"Whoosh"

or blue shift as it took off or appear to get longer.... well, it is FICTION!!!!

Reply to
Lord Garth

Come on! How much bad science can YOU cram into a one hour show? ;-)

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Look, i think i stated this before, DMM's do not operate in high freq zones. I think the average is around 400 Hz. try connecting a full wave rectifier on the terminals of the speakers and test that using your DC scale.

Real Programmers Do things like this.
http://webpages.charter.net/jamie_5
Reply to
Jamie

You better stick to programming. That is not true of most of the meters that I've used. Some are flat to 20 MHz in true RMS mode.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

not true. My fluke will not test our 1Khz sine wave voltage units we use. I'll just leave it at that. Sure, if i use the Freq counter option it will measure the freq but not the level.

Real Programmers Do things like this.
http://webpages.charter.net/jamie_5
Reply to
Jamie

"JamieJerkoff "

** What a load of asinine bullshit !!!!!

BTW

It's " Fluke" and " kHz " .

Ever get anything right ?

....... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

and before you start pissing in the wind?, you never even asked what model i happen to be using? and yes, it does not work!, i have a AC-DC bridge to test our high freq units. now, i have a cheap DMM that does work, and we have a Fluke on the bench that does work. but i use my hand held most of the time.

Now, using my bench unit for testing noisy lines does not yield a very accurate reading, i have to use the LP filter option. the hand held already is designed to handle such things. Also, the hand held will read the 1 Khz, but its not correct. the reading i get is aprox 75 % of the true level. P.S. this source i speak of is a very low current source.

I think you should think about it before blasting off in the wind..

Real Programmers Do things like this.
http://webpages.charter.net/jamie_5
Reply to
Jamie

"Jamie the Jerkoff "

** I am PISSING on YOU - FUCKHEAD

How stupid is this CRETIN !!!!

** No need to ask a lying POS like you anything, ever.
** That is a FUCKING LIE !!!!!!!!!!!

** Irrelevant crap.

** Jamie the Jerkoff has his hand permanently wrapped around his tiny c*ck.
** More irrelevant CRAP !!
** So it *** DOES *** work for frequencies up to and beyond 1kHz.

That IS the same range that contains nearly all the energy in a typical music signal.

** What spew inducing drivel - peeeeeukkkkkkkeeeeee.

Jamie the Jerkoff = ONE grossly ASD f***ed MORON.

....... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Phil, stop looking in the mirror and stop talking to your self. You're only putting your health in periled.

You seem to have a personality complex? could it be that your looking for a personality in the wrong place? like your ass? Even been called shit face? now you know why!

Real Programmers Do things like this.
http://webpages.charter.net/jamie_5
Reply to
Jamie

"Jamie the Jerkoff "

** I am PISSING on YOU - FUCKHEAD

How stupid is this CRETIN !!!!

** No need to ask a lying POS like you anything, ever.

** That is a FUCKING LIE !!!!!!!!!!!

** Irrelevant crap.

** Jamie the Jerkoff has his hand permanently wrapped around his tiny c*ck.
** More irrelevant CRAP !!
** So it *** DOES *** work for frequencies up to and beyond 1kHz.

That IS the same range that contains nearly all the energy in a typical music signal.

** What spew inducing drivel - peeeeeukkkkkkkeeeeee.

Jamie the Jerkoff = ONE grossly ASD f***ed MORON.

....... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Having problems dealing with life? Ever wonder why you can't move up that ladder?

No one has to wonder any more, you've advertised it to the world.

Thanks for sharing that we us.

Real Programmers Do things like this.
http://webpages.charter.net/jamie_5
Reply to
Jamie

"Jamie the Jerkoff "

** I am PISSING on YOU - FUCKHEAD

Jamie the Jerkoff = ONE grossly ASD f***ed MORON.

....... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Hey Philthy you still sicking roddles dick ?

or are you sticking to being sodomized regularly ?

Reply to
atec77

You're always wrong: Read it and weep, looser.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida