Need help with intermittent circuit failures - JK Flip Flops

=) Ok, fair enough (sorry, it's just that this wasn't explained to me). That delay was there before and now it isn't - which is why I got a little concerned. But yes it works ... and nothing is overheating, yay!

I've been playing around with it, bit of a hiccup found (God, please let this be the last one so I can leave John in peace! lol). And again, I am unsure if you intentionally made it do this, so forgive me if it's not actually a fault! **If neither of the reed switches are closed at Power On, the motor won't start (the LED is off too). But if one of the reed switches are closed and then power is applied to the circuit, it works fine. What's the go with that?

Jason.

Reply to
Jason S

Not a problem! :-)
Reply to
John Fields

Hi John, Tried that. No luck :-( I used a 0.1uF like you said, but a greencap... that ok? Tried both U1-2 and U1-6 (two separate caps) as well, no good. It seems to be very intermittent too... like 1 in maybe 10 shots the motor would start.

Jason

Reply to
Jason S