Ground

I know that ground is in a mains (AC power) electrical wiring system is a conductor that exists to help protect against faults. Is it easy for someone to explain me how that is achieved please?

Reply to
thejim

Hi, thejim. Since you're using Google, use the "Search This Goup" box, and enter the phrase "earth ground" with quotation marks. This question has been answered many times on this newsgroup.

Good luck Chris

Reply to
Chris