making a fm transmitter

hello,

i have seen alot of products that allow you to listen to your ipod or mp3 player through ur car stero,

Im lookin at making something like this but on a larger scale, something i can hook my mp3 player up to when i have parties and play the music through every radio player in the house

requirments:

- battery life is not a big problem (desired ammount 4 hrs)

- strong enough to goto a next door neighbours house (i live in a suburbia environment)

- clear quality (like fm radio stations)

- $30 dersired spending amount on parts (willing to spend upto $150)

i have looked through the internet, but all i can find is how to make little bugs that will spy on ppl and only transmit good sound upto 20m away

any help would be gratefully accepted thanks

- callum

Reply to
callumginty

A friend of mine just built one from Ramsey and he's happy with it. Pick your price point:

I think his is the FM30 and he's getting decent coverage on his 80 acre farm.

--
Ben Jackson AD7GD

http://www.ben.com/
Reply to