LF: cheap DB25 (D-Sub 25 pin) male connector and shell for computerparallel port

Hi, do you guys know where can I buy cheap DB25 (D-Sub 25 pin) male connector and shell? As shown in the following picture:

these will be connected to computer's parallel port.

I need around 50 or 100 of them, based on the price. Thanks!

My email is go77306 at yahoo dot com

Thanks

Reply to
Mike

Just a few of the thousands of places that stock and sell this style connector... Google would easily lead you to many of them.

-- Dave M MasonDG44 at comcast dot net (Just subsitute the appropriate characters in the address)

DaveM

Yes, I know. But I want cheap ones. Most places sell them at least USD

0.7 per pair. so I'm look> Mike wrote:
Reply to
Mike

Almost any decent electronic supply shop should have those. Or you could buy cables ready-made and customize from there.

minimize spam.  Our true address is of the form che...@prodigy.net.
Reply to
CJT

Personally, I think 70 cents _is_ pretty cheap, but good luck.

anecdote:

There used to be a place called Olsen Electronics in Detroit when I lived there. They had really cheap parts. Some of the parts tended to melt when soldered. Cheap isn't always a good thing. ;-)

minimize spam.  Our true address is of the form che...@prodigy.net.
Reply to
CJT

The connector is pretty easy to find relatively cheap.

The hous>Mike wrote:

Reply to
Farhad Abdolian

Travis Jordan

And cheaper in quantity.

Travis Jordan

Dig them out of a dumpster, you cheapskate!

Reply to
Robert Baer

That's one of the reasons Olsen went out of business in the early '80s! :) They were based in Akron Ohio and tried to expand too fast.

--
Beware of those who suffer from delusions of adequacy!

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Long time no hear from you, Mike. Glad to see you're still alive and kicking. ;-)

Reply to
Watson A.Name - "Watt Sun, th