Justifying Yer Existence

^^^^ stir

JF

Reply to
John Fields

By repeatedly dodging questions?

By repeatedly dodging the issue of the spiraling cost of diesel?

By repeatedly dodging the issue that the only fundamental difference between battery-grid tractors and road EVs is that energy density isn't an issue with the tractor battery?

By touting calculations that also apply to the enormously popular plug ins and EVs?

By denying the obvious like circular furrows?

Face reality: You made yourself look stupid. You have no one to blame but yourself.

Only scammers think that scams are everywhere.

That why they do it. They think that's the only way to go.

I encourage everyone to brag and strut their stuff.

And post their patent numbers.

You're the one who thought you were going to ridicule me off sci.electronics.basics.

What happened to the sneer?

The "LOL?"

"You are vexed therefore I am right about you."

-- Nietzsche

or

is own

fit

You're the one who talked himself in believing you could have some credibility typing "LOL" over and over.

It didn't work.

Certainly not successfully . . .

So you admit I completely destroyed your self image?

Which brings us to the question:

What is your work?

All you do is dodge 'n flame thinking that will mean something to someone.

They don't call it the "funny farm" for nuthin'.

Now _that's_ persuasive!

You have a lot! By all meams please post them. Everyone will think you are one bad hombra and that Cahill guy really stuck his posts on the wrong newsgroup this time!

Why say you have "a patent" when you have several?

Who cares what you say? Everyone knows you're a complete idiot.

on or

I'm not omniscient.

Just admit it. You have no patents.

You are a fraud.

Did you file your patent on your own or pay a lawyer $15,000?

Bret Cahill

Reply to
Bret Cahill