18650 battery holder

Is this the right battery holder so that I get 3.7 volts?

Thanks.

Reply to
Andy

I forgot to add that I want the holder that holds 4 batteries.

Reply to
Andy

There's three models listed there; the 1-cell is 3.7v nominal (4.2V to charge), the others (if I read the pictures correctly) are series-connected for higher voltages.

Reply to
whit3rd

Buy 4 of the one cell holder and connect them in parallel.

Jasen Betts

Would a 3V 1A 1000mA AC Adapter to DC Power Supply Charger work?

Andy