ipod technology

I have an idea to use ipod in industry to such a level as utilizing the ipod for maintenance instructions/reference material or possibly for language translation in which the ipod has a program for tranlating voice from a cell phone or even from a miniture microphone in actual in person conversation. I just think there is massive potential here to capitalize on the ipod usage provided the technology will support it. Erik Neelsen

Reply to
eneels01