Info on MOSFET Inverter's response time

I'd like to find some info on MOSFET inverter's response time (rising edge and falling edge and driven by current source all that stuff) and I can't find any from google, can anyone kindly suggest any reference sites? Thanks Jack

Reply to
Jacky Luk

Nearly every textbook on circuit analysis and design give plenty of explanation on this subject. Sounds too much like a homework assignment.

MM

Reply to
Mantra