How to make a simple radio controlled car

i am interested in building radio controlled cars/devices

Pls help me find websites/books that will help me find receiver/transmitter circuits diagrams.

Reply to
amyth

i am interested in building radio controlled cars/devices

Pls help me find websites/books that will help me find receiver/transmitter circuits diagrams.

thank you

Reply to
amyth

This site has some info on building radio control plus more.

JTT.

Reply to
James Thompson

I like this one!