Hi Electrons!!!!!!!!

Hello everyone, I'm a first year electronics engineering student and I'm very excited about this field. I want to "make it big" in the field and need a good place to share my ideas. All the best electrons.

Reply to
Sandeep

Not to sound factious or jaded, but you might want to keep your eye towards the marketing end to "make it big". Subscribe to EDN online is another idea.

Reply to
DecaturTxCowboy

You, sir, are insightful and succinct

--of course 8 successive exclamation points is a pretty good indicator.

Reply to
JeffM

Industry magazines lament the migration of engineers from the R&D fields to marketing and sales.

Hard work in R&D = personal satisfaction. Hard work in sales = high commissions.

Reply to
DecaturTxCowboy

Plus, working hard in sales mostly involves eating a lot of lunches.

Reply to
Barry