Getting the Screen to Fit Left-Right

I have a 12-15 year old 27" Panasonic TV that we use with DirecTV. When I'm on Video 1, the left and right view are off the screen. It gets worse on Video 2. Is there some way to change that? I don't see any controls on the TV to do it. The TV menu has no way to change the image. Maybe the horizontal has weakened over the years.

Reply to
W. eWatson

go into your cable box via your remote and fix your output options.

P.S. This is not a consumer repair or usage channel..

Reply to
Jamie