Energy Density of a Capacitor

Bret, you need to learn some basic physics and chemistry so you can make your arguments in a convincing manor. When you use sweeping generalities or technical terms incorrectly you dissipate the power of your arguments.

--
Mike

Some say we must tax corporations more.  What they do not understand is that
corporations do not pay taxes.  One of our governments conditions for their
existence is they collect the taxes from their customers and pass them to
the government.
Mike Swift
Reply to
Mike Swift

Can't afford one. We're just a bunch of wash rats out here in the dresert.

Bret Cahill

Reply to
Bret Cahill