Electronics Expos

I have been searching the web looking for any events for electronics hobbyists. A show/expo that showcases the latest in gadets for robotics, electronics, stamp modules, microcontrollers, acceossies, etc. Does anybody know of any such shows/expos or where to go on the web to find this information.

Thanks!

Reply to
Donald J. Bartley

I'm not familiar with expos of this type, but you might enjoy hamfests, which are basically swap meets for ham radio enthusiasts.

has a list of them.

Reply to
Michael A. Covington

Your local computer users group, high school shop class, community college, etc. likely has some nerds who know all the hot spots. Covington's ARRL hint was right on.

Reply to
JeffM