difference between bipolar and mosfet

battery).

Your kidding, right?

Reply to
Anthony Fremont

Sorta. But it does disprove Junior's blanket assertion that you can't get 9V from a series of lead-acid cells.

Reply to
Miles Harris

transistor

I disagree. Even a fully discharged lead-acid battery at just above freezing still has an unloaded voltage of almost 2V/cell. 5 cells are going to be 9.8V minimum. I think "Junior" is correct. ;-)

Reply to
Anthony Fremont

Well that's not my experience, so shove off.

Reply to
Miles Harris